Platform Two’s donors are extremely important to us. Without your support, we wouldn’t be able to help the charities across the Fylde Coast with their causes.
Our Supporter Charter reflects our commitment to you – our donors.
Respect and Value
- We will never share or sell your name, address or personal information with third parties.
- We will always treat your data and information safely and securely.
- If you don’t want to be contacted in a certain way, we will abide by your request.
Views and Experience
- We will make it easy for you to get in touch with us at any time.
- We welcome any views about what we do and ways you feel we might improve.
- We are honest and transparent with everything we do.
- We welcome any comments, compliments or complaints via different forms of communication.
- Any donations we receive, we will administer efficiently.
- We welcome new supporters and donors, we will provide details and information of what we do.
- We will keep supporters informed of how we are helping the local charities within the community.
- Your choice of how we communicate with you is very important, we will adhere to your request and if you don’t want any communication, we will respect your decision.
- Any enquiries we receive we will respond in an open, honest and professional way.
- We will keep safe any of your information in a sensitive and confidential way.
We are at heart a community interest company helping the local charities across the Fylde Coast.
We are happy to hear from you at any time:
Write to: Platform Two C.I.C., The Coach House, Shard Road, Poulton le Fylde, FY6 9BU.